When the owner of this magnificent property in Matua decided to build on this section with panoramic views of Tauranga harbour and Matakana Island indoor outdoor flow was really important. The design involved crisp clean lines and neutral colours. It was all about maximising the view over the park. The outside areas were to be an extension of the living area. The choice of decking material was not hard. Latitudes Architectural
Offered all the answers and ticked all the boxes.
- Eco-friendly - made of recycled UV resistant plastic and recycled sawdust
- Non slip surface, no splinters, nail heads or screws - good for bare feet or crawling Grandchildren
- Colour fast, no painting, staining to go on or come off
- No waste, all true straight boards with no knots or twists
- Quick and easy to lay saving time and therefore money
- Contains mould inhibitors so only easy surface cleaning as required
By using the Latitudes Architectural product the decks add value to this highly desirable fabulous property and will for many years to come. Another happy customer.
Another prestigious customer won over by the high quality of Permadecks decking board is The Grand Hotel, Auckland. See photos of Permadeck at The Grand Hotel, Auckland,below. Hover over thumbnails to enlarge.