Order & Delivery
If you are ready to find out more about how Permadeck can become part of your next project, please call 07 928 6564 to talk to one of our decking experts. Our knowledgable team will be more than happy to talk you through the order process and answer all your queries. Alternatively, complete the form below and one of our decking experts will get in touch with you shortly.
- Our sales representative will discuss and establish quantity required of each product.
- We provide you with a quote that includes quantity and pricing for:
- Decking boards.
- The number of bags of clips and number of screws required.
- Required freight allowance.
- Subject to your acceptance of the quotation, an invoice will be supplied for payment and sent to you (emailed/faxed/posted).
- Funds are required to be cleared prior to delivery. If your order is not required for say 2 months out, we will pack and store for you, subject to a 50% deposit being received.
Permadeck has a freight hub in Mt Maunganui and another in Christchurch for easy nationwide delivery.
There are four methods of delivery you can choose from that vary in price (all on truck by pallet):
- Hi-ab truck - delivered to your site, off-loaded by the crane on the truck (easy but can be expensive).
- Flat deck truck - delivered to your site, you provide manual labour to offload truck. A waiting charge may be incurred if offload takes longer than 20 minutes.
- Flat deck and Hi-ab - if your site is outside of main metropolitan areas, we will quote you for a flat deck to your nearest depot, then a Hi-ab to your site.
- Pick up from our warehouse (only by prior arrangement).