PERMADECK™ DECKORATORS VAULT DECKING
A unique decking suitable for NZ residential, commercial, and marine applications.
New Deckorators Vault decking is a giant leap forward in a wood alternative decking. Made with Eovations™ technology, it delivers the industry's best strength-to-weight ratio. It's powerful and stable, it doesn't absorb moisture, and the durable polymer cap stock won't stain or fade. Simply put, it can take a pounding and still look amazing.
- Waterproof - Doesn't absorb water
- Scratch resistant
- No stain or fade
- All ingredients unaffected by moisture, sun or microbes
- Best stiffness to weight ratio of any composite deck board in the industry
- Unbreakable in flexural loading or impact
- Lowest thermal expansion/contraction or any composite deck board in the industry
- Highest slip resistance of any composite deck
Since it's creation in 2007, Eovations™ technology has perfected the substrate found in composite decking. This unique process starts with a mixture of polypropylene and calcium carbonate that's pull extruded for cavitation. Cavitation creates tiny air pockets that keep the boards lightweight, but with a fibre-like structure similar to wood, giving it unmatched strength.
The Best of Both Worlds
The Eovations™ Process creates a deck board that is lighter; however, unlike PVC and other composites, Deckorators Vault Decking won't splinter, sag, chalk, or crack. In addition, there are no organic materials to absorb moisture, it's unaffected by the sun, and it's microbe-resistant.
Comes in two great colours - Teak & Grey. Available in 5.8m lengths